<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19352659?origin\x3dhttp://ice-txruuasnt-cream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, January 10, 2009 ' 12:29 PM
i was sort of being dragged to CGH A&E yesterday morning
I had Fever since monday after i return from Grandpa's funeral
So my parents thought that i might have dengue or some other illness
So in the end we WAsted $75 jus to hear the same things i've heard when i went to the clinic

I've this terrible throat infection which is ultimately swollen
So due to the annoying virus that is attacking my body system
I'll have very frequent fever , about 4 hours interval
BUt since the fever can be STOP by panadol so there is nothing much to worry about.

The most embarrassed thing is there i almost faint on the street
Must say a BIG thank you to my "willpower"
My bro was accompanying me home from hospital
THen suddenly i jus felt so giddy and everything seems so blur
But luckily i grab onto my bro's shirt or hand(i can't remember) and squat on the floor
i almost lie on the floor BUT my strong willpower keep saying
" NO NO , i can't lie on the floor with so many ants "
So i simply hold on to my bro and squat/sit on the floor until i'm able to move to the nearest chair to rest

I almost went for FR, but be4 i'm able to reach clementi
I could feel the stupid fever coming *argggg*
So i went back home
So throughout the day i was simply back to the routine i had for the past 5 days
which is slping -- tv --- slping -- tv
I hate FooD And medicine AND Water
I can't get all this down my throat, i even have to cut my panadol to half
BUT i'm craving for BURGER KING - mushroom Swiss and MAC - twister Fries





; girl
IcE cRE@m GAL





; desires
waNtS


[[* SpoRts b**]]

[[* nEw HanDPhoNE *]]

[[* IpoD *]]

[[* CloTHeS *]]

[[* $$$$$$ *]]

[[* trAck ShoES *]]

[[* ShoRTS *]]

[[* JackEt (green/purple) *]]

[[* Sling bag / shoulder bag *]]

[[* lapTop *]]

[[*GooNG ComiCs *]]

[[* hana KImi comics *]]

[[* MJ FareweLL MuG *]]



; gossip
is all about gossip


(:


; pHOtOZ
.