.Thursday, December 18, 2008 ' 9:54 PM
Simply not my day today -_- Carrying so much things today
which includes a pair of heels, 2 cup of bubble tea and VCDs!!! As usual i carried my "garbage bag" + A big paper bag full of things
So is easy to imagine me squeezing up a bus like a AUNTIE finding a seat *faint*
The worst is the stupid bus jus don wanna come *pui*
I was waiting @ clementi for like 15 mins for that freaking bus
In the end, i was late for ELC ..
Angel didn't get the back row seats SO i have to walk all the way to the front to where she sits
@ the back of the LT, I was walking to and fro trying to locate my dear angel
I think Dr Rum and the ppl at the back row find me damn irritating *cry*
SUPER EMBARRASSED !!!!
NOT TO BE LATE FOR LECTURE AGAIN !!!
R.I.P Xiao Bao