<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19352659?origin\x3dhttp://ice-txruuasnt-cream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, October 31, 2006 ' 3:00 AM
Now is like 3.19am (according to my handphone )

Well, i'm like suppose to meet elaine online to talk abt that subway woman & take a pic from her but now everyone is offline. "Thankz" to my bros who occupied both com (one each) ... EH, who say being the youngest is good !!

But anyway that's not the main thing i wanna blog abt 2dae ...
I went subway wif xk,elaine to meet yy cum to get my free cookie from elaine ... Tis is suppose to be something happy *yummy double choco cookie* ... The subway woman put 3 cookie in a PAPER BAG, so i gonna split into 2 packet for elaine and me. I went to the tat woman and i tried to self service cos she had a customer there. I was abt to take it when she *raise her voice* "Wat U WAN ?" ... then she say tat the PAPER BAG is VERY EXPENSIVE and i can't take it . HEY, come on lahz .. how EXPENSIVE can a PAPER BAG be .... not as if it is printed wif HIGH quality ink or make of HIGH quality PAPER .. in the end she gave me a small white PLASTIC BAG .. OMG ... she is really trying to be FUNNY .. HA-HA ... a plastic bag is cheaper tat a paper bag ?!?!
I"LL NEVER EVER STEP INTO TAMPINES SUBWAY !!


Went study is tamp library .... I like library. It's a nice and conducive place to study.
I saw mY E.C 2 . Quite shock but happy to see him *laugh*






; girl
IcE cRE@m GAL





; desires
waNtS


[[* SpoRts b**]]

[[* nEw HanDPhoNE *]]

[[* IpoD *]]

[[* CloTHeS *]]

[[* $$$$$$ *]]

[[* trAck ShoES *]]

[[* ShoRTS *]]

[[* JackEt (green/purple) *]]

[[* Sling bag / shoulder bag *]]

[[* lapTop *]]

[[*GooNG ComiCs *]]

[[* hana KImi comics *]]

[[* MJ FareweLL MuG *]]



; gossip
is all about gossip


(:


; pHOtOZ
.